Here at Lielle we have taken proactive steps to ensure we trade responsibly and minimalise our global footprint. Even the smallest changes to processes, packagin, designs have allowed us to create a positive impact on our fabric waste, refuse and plastic usage as a business.
Ensuring we behave responsibly with our manufacturing processes has been extremely important to us here at Lielle.
– We keep our run levels low, ensuring we don’t create any excess stock.
– Our designs are cut in such a way that create minimal fabric waste.
– Any minimal fabric offcuts are donated to local schools and youth groups to use in arts and craft lessons.
– We have switched our invoicing and returns process to a paperless format, ensuring we keep usage at a minimal.
– Any plastic packaging we recieve is re-purposed in house to store materials and accessories in, radically reducing our single use plastic levels.
RESEARCH & CARE
It was always important to us that we used ethially sourced materials, working alongside fabric wholesalers who responsbily create or purchase their product. We chose to use only the best quality in materials, meaning our items are designed to last.
This ensures all our clothing isn’t simply timeless in terms of look, but also wearability. This approach benefits our customers, as well as the environment.
You can read more about our efforts in our blog here
WHERE TO FIND US
Longbeck trading Estate
Marske By The Sea